Pills for Diabetes from 1996
- I have Type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure as well. Is there any interaction between all my tablets? (31 Dec 96)
- I am a Type 1 diabetic. My doctor suggested using Glucophage along with the insulin. Is this a treatment for Type 1's also? (15 Dec 96)
- I heard there is a new drug that will eliminate the need for insulin shots. My child is Type One and 25 months old. (14 Dec 96)
- My 2.5-year-old nephew has had diabetes for 8 months now. Could they try insulin tablets instead of shots? (2 Dec 96)
- My question is, are they using acarbose with Type 1, and if so are they having much success? (18 Nov 96)
- We have a female who is controlled by metformin and glyburide. We anticipate having to adjust her glyburide. (18 Jan 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Pills Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.