Pills for Diabetes from 1997
- I just read Type 1 diabetics are not supposed to take oral meds, but it didn't say why. Could you please answer this for me? (12 Dec 97)
- I heard about some guy taking a pill instead of injections. (28 Nov 97)
- I hear Rezulin actually works. Would you know if this would be good for juvenile diabetics? (12 Jul 97)
- I'm a type I diabetic. I'm using 25 mg of Precose at lunch and 25 mg at supper. Do you think it benefits me anyway? (4 Mar 97)
- I am taking 20 units of Mixtard insulin a day. I would like to know if I could be controlled on oral hypoglycemics. (1 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Pills Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.