Pregnancy from 2004
- Should I aim for a 4.0 A1c, as in my previous pregnancy, if I become pregnant again? One doctor said that was too low, but the gynecologist disagreed. (30 Nov 2004)
- After 12 years with type 1, I would like to have a baby. Can you tell me about what type of diet I should follow and what the risks are, etc.? (26 Nov 2004)
- I want to conceive. My doctor recommends an A1c of 6-6.5 before doing so. Would there be a significant reduction in risks by waiting for a lower A1c? (11 Nov 2004)
- If I were to get pregnant, would occasional high readings hurt my baby? Is it okay for me to have a baby because I am a diabetic? (6 Nov 2004)
- I would like to get pregnant and incorporate low GI fruits into my diet. Are there certain fruits with a low GI index? (31 Oct 2004)
- I just found out I am pregnant. My previous pregnancies have been high risk. Is there any financial help or information for me out there? (7 Jul 2004)
- My pregnant wife has gone into insulin shock/seizures several times. What can I do to help our unborn child? What are the odds of birth defects? (15 Apr 2004)
- Is it normal for type 1 diabetic women to go into labor early? Should I be allowed to carry a baby full term? (6 Apr 2004)
Topical Index |
Current Pregnancy Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.