Pregnancy from 2006
- Are there any risks associated with using Levemir while pregnant? (29 Nov 2006)
- At 12 weeks, I am extremely insulin sensitive and am constantly having to eat to avoid hypoglycemia. How long will this last? (11 Oct 2006)
- Can high blood sugar levels interfere with HCG readings? I have type 2 and suspect I am pregnant. (11 Sep 2006)
- Do you have any advice on pump protocols for labour? I want to use my pump, not an I.V. during labour. What should my blood sugar range be during labour? (1 Aug 2006)
- I have type 1 and want to conceive. The high risk OB-GYN is over an hour away. With a 6.0 A1c and no complications, couldn't I just see a local OB-GYN? (31 Jul 2006)
- For three years, I used Humalog and Insulatard successfully. I am pregnant so the local put me on Actrapid. My blood sugars skyrocketed. What do you recommend? (5 Jul 2006)
- I miscarried in February and want to know if it's safe to get pregnant again. I have mild nephropathy and poor control, but have improved my blood sugars recently. (26 May 2006)
- I have type 1 and am looking for advice on how to get pregnant. What do you suggest? (5 May 2006)
- Can pregnancy cause high blood sugars? (13 Apr 2006)
- My endocrinologist recommends blood sugars of 60 to 100 mg/dl [3.3 to 5.6 mmol/L] during pregnancy. I have been much lower. What should I do? (6 Apr 2006)
- I've read that inductions are only necessary when there are complications. My pregnancy has been uneventuful. Can I wait until I go into labor on my own? (15 Mar 2006)
- Where can I find information about pregnancy for a teen with type 1 diabetes? (4 Mar 2006)
- I have type 1 and just found out I'm pregnant, unexpectedly. My blood sugars are out of control and I'm spilling protein in my urine. Will I go full term? (3 Feb 2006)
- I have diabetes and can't get pregnant because I've never had a regular period. Does this mean I won't be able to have a baby? (21 Jan 2006)
[ Topical Index | Current Pregnancy Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.