Pregnancy from 2007
- Are there any studies into type 1 diabetes, pregnancy and rapidly advancing retinopathy? (8 Dec 2007)
- Diagnosed with type 1 last month, I was told by a perinatologist to follow a strict diet for gestational diabetes since I hope to conceive. Is this appropriate advice? (23 Jun 2007)
- I've had type 1 for 20 years. What are the chances my toddler will get it? Is it safe for me to get pregnant again? Will this advance complications in the future? (15 Jun 2007)
- Why are women with pre-existing diabetes asked to take such high doses of folic acid during the pre-conceptional and early pregnancy periods? (27 Feb 2007)
- A nurse/midwife has advised me not to conceive because of health risks for the baby. If I have in-range blood sugars, what are the risks to the baby? (19 Feb 2007)
- My friend's 13-year-old smokes, drinks, and has used drugs in the past. She is pregnant. What are the risks to her and the baby? (18 Feb 2007)
- I am trying to conceive, in fact, may already have. I have had good control, but had an elevated blood sugar after lunch. Will this impact possible conception? (16 Feb 2007)
- I have type 1 and have unexplained infertility. Could this be caused by my occasional high blood sugars? My A1c is 5.8. (14 Jan 2007)
[ Topical Index | Current Pregnancy Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.