Pregnancy from 2009
- What are the effects of low blood sugars on a fetus? My doctors have talked about the dangers of highs, but not the lows. (15 Oct 2009)
- I've had diabetes for 29 years. During my current pregnancy, my protein and microalbumin have jumped dramatically. What might have caused this? (16 Jul 2009)
- My wife, who has type 2, is about six weeks pregnant. She has been having elevated blood sugars. Might they have already had an adverse effect on the baby? (14 May 2009)
- I had a fetal echocardiogram with my first pregnancy in the U.S., but my Canadian doctor said this is not available. What is your opinion of such a test? (16 Jan 2009)
- I was diagnosed with diabetes the day I found out I was pregnant. Could I have had diabetes before? Does drinking water help lower blood sugars or is it a myth? (9 Jan 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current Pregnancy Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.