Puberty from 1997
- My 10 year old daughter was diagnosed at age 4. What effect will puberty have on her diabetes? (28 Sep 97)
- I am a 16 year old diabetic who has not yet menstruated without the aid of Clomid. (14 Sep 97)
- My 10 year old daughter was diagnosed when she was four. What effect will puberty have on her diabetes? (30 Aug 97)
- Can you give me any information on the effects diabetes may have on mood swings in a teenager with diabetes? (24 Aug 97)
- Lately her sugars have been going up and down quite drastically. Could this be a thyroid problem or puberty at this early age? (8 May 97)
- Our 13 year old son who has had diabetes for 18 months has developed antibodies to insulin. His dosage is 100 units a day. (28 Mar 97)
- Is there any relation between the growth of the mammary glands to blood glucose readings? And if so, what to do? (6 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Puberty Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.