Puberty from 1998
- Is there any research or information regarding the correlation between the onset of puberty and drastic blood sugar fluctuations? (25 Dec 1998)
- My 11 year old son is having trouble concentrating at school. His blood glucose levels have been fluctuating wildly. (23 Dec 1998)
- My 12 year old daughter has had Type 1 for five years now. Now with puberty setting in, her blood sugars are crazy. (2 Dec 1998)
- I have a diabetic daughter who is thirteen. How will her mood swings at this age affect her condition? (24 Sep 1998)
- My 15 year old daughter asked what does drinking do to people who have diabetes. (31 Aug 1998)
- My 13 year old daughter is experiencing an increase in blood sugar level during the night. (13 Aug 1998)
- We are parents of a 14 year old female, diagnosed with Type 1 five years ago, and has recently admitted to bulimia. (15 Jul 1998)
- My son is 15. Lately, he has become increasingly resistant to testing and taking shots regularly. (28 Jun 1998)
- My daughter, age 17, has decided she wants to rebel, and be normal as she calls it. (11 Jun 1998)
- With the onset of puberty which was delayed, her levels have been very high. (11 Jun 1998)
- I want some advice or a recommended source for parenting a teenager with diabetes so that I may facilitate a well adjusted, well controlled diabetic teenager. (8 Jun 1998)
- My daughter is 11 years old, 45 kg, and has had Type 1 diabetes for 8 months. She is beginning with menstrual cycles as well. (28 May 1998)
- My son has had Type 1 diabetes since the age of 3 1/2 years old; he is now 12. He has always been fairly easy to control until this last year. (1 Apr 1998)
- Our son was diagnosed a year and a half ago. He is 11. We cannot get his numbers down in the morning to save our life. (23 Mar 1998)
- I am 14 years old; I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 12. I have unstable blood sugar counts. (23 Mar 1998)
- I have a 17 year old daughter who was diagnosed 16 years ago. She gets sick ever month during her periods with high ketones. (23 Feb 1998)
- How do teens deal with diabetes? (22 Feb 1998)
- Does diabetes retard the start of puberty? (20 Feb 1998)
[ Topical Index | Current Puberty Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.