Puberty from 2000
- Why were his numbers so easy to control previously? (6 Oct 2000)
- Lately, my blood sugars have been high. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So, when they are high I just don't eat. What do you think? (25 Sep 2000)
- What are the concerns and precautions with diabetes and puberty? (4 Aug 2000)
- His genitals have not developed. Could his diabetes be causing this? (19 Jun 2000)
- Her endocrinologist seems to be worried about premature puberty. (2 Jun 2000)
- We found out that she has been giving herself almost twice the amount we tell her to do. (31 May 2000)
- What is the effect of nighttime and sleep on blood sugar levels in teens? (4 Mar 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current Puberty Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.