Puberty from 2002
- Can having type 1 diabetes cause puberty to happen sooner? (5 Dec 2002)
- My son is embarrassed because hair is growing under only one armpit and not under the other. (23 Nov 2002)
- I'm worried because I have not got my period, and I have been told that people with type 1 diabetes cannot have children. (26 Jul 2002)
- I would like to be proactive so my daughter doesn't go into DKA, but I am not sure how to do that. (26 Jul 2002)
- Does puberty change blood sugar levels? What should I be checking into to lower my son's blood sugar? (22 Jul 2002)
- My son has gained weight, his numbers have been high, and the doctor said he has begun puberty. What should we expect? (4 Jul 2002)
- My 11 year old daughter has been menstruating for a year and is now having a hard time with control. (4 Jul 2002)
- I am 13, and I was wondering if type 1 diabetes has anything to do with penis growth. (29 Jun 2002)
- Lately my son's insulin adjustments are needed every one to three days, and his endocrinologist has not given us any answers. (14 May 2002)
- It's obvious to me that my eight year old daughter must be starting puberty. Isn't she too young for this to be happening? (6 Apr 2002)
- Should I be concerned that my daughter's menstrual irregularity may be coming from her diabetes? Is this just normal at her age? (25 Mar 2002)
- Does insulin have anything to with the fact that I haven't really been maturing as much as my friends? (17 Mar 2002)
- If my grandson needs more food, wouldn't it be better to allow him a few extra proteins rather than carbs which, of course, he often craves? (10 Mar 2002)
- My 10 year old daughter has all the signs of puberty except the cycle. What should we expect? (24 Feb 2002)
- My daughter seems to have trouble regulating her body temperature. It is almost as though she is having a "hot flash". Any thoughts? (12 Jan 2002)
[ Topical Index | Current Puberty Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.