Puberty from 2003
- Shouldn't his glucose have been elevated when the short stature evaluation was preformed a month earlier? (30 Nov 2003)
- My son's pediatric endocrinologist smells my son's armpits. Any idea what he is checking for? (29 Sep 2003)
- Can puberty increase insulin requirements to this extent? (21 Jul 2003)
- Is the hair odor part of puberty? Do kids with diabetes tend to have "heightened" problems during puberty? (29 Jun 2003)
- Is it always necessary to increase the insulin dose when a child with type 1 diabetes starts puberty? (11 Jun 2003)
- I know my son is going through puberty, but how long will we have these high readings? How much damage is it doing to him? (29 May 2003)
- Is this the what is known as the peripheral insulin resistance that happens in adolescence? (7 May 2003)
- My daughter, who has type 1 diabetes and is taking thyroxin, has one breast that is developing significantly faster than the other. (31 Mar 2003)
- Despite his age, my 13.5 year old son had a bone age on x-ray was 10 years and shows no signs of entering puberty. What to do? (1 Feb 2003)
[ Topical Index | Current Puberty Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.