Research: Causes and Prevention from 2009
- Does masturbation cause diabetes? Are smoking and drinking alcohol bad for people with diabetes? (16 Nov 2009)
- Is there any new research regarding infant formula and the early onset of type 1 diabetes? (31 Oct 2009)
- I've seen several articles indicating that Vitamin D lowering the risk for diabetes. Why are there no clear recommendations about its use by siblings of those with type 1? (21 Sep 2009)
- Have there been any studies to show the link between erythema multiforme and type 1 diabetes? (7 Sep 2009)
- My baby, due in October, is at risk for type 1 since both my husband and son have type 1. If I am unable to breast feed, what type of formula is best? (31 Jul 2009)
- My daughter was on an antibiotic for a short time when she had mononucleosis. Four weeks later, she was diagnosed with type 1. Could the antibiotic have brought on the diabetes? (29 Jun 2009)
- My child was taking Seroquel when he was diagnosed with type 1. Can Seroquel cause diabetes or its symptoms? What about Strattera or Metadate, which my son also takes? (28 May 2009)
- My teen daughter was diagnosed with type 1 a few months after receiving four vaccinations. Is there a relationship between the vaccinations and type 1? (22 May 2009)
- I was diagnosed with type 1 at the age of 23. My mother read that some women develop type 1 after they stop taking Depo-Provera. What do you know about this? (4 Apr 2009)
- Two years after he started having slightly elevated blood sugars, my son was diagnosed with type 1. Do many experience such a delayed onset? (24 Jan 2009)
- My non diabetic son's ICA 512 went from -11 to -7 in a year. What, if anything, does this mean? (7 Jan 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Causes and Prevention Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.