Research: Cure from 1996
- A year ago, my 17 year old tested positive for ICA and insulin antibodies. How much do all of these genetic markers mean? (20 Nov 96)
- Would you not agree that there have been some successes with islet cell transplants? (5 Nov 96)
- What organizations are involved in the islet cell replacement research? (13 Oct 96)
- Is there any other way that is/has come out on the market for testing blood? (13 Oct 96)
- As my 9 year old son was diagnosed last week, it would be appreciated if you could answer to following questions. (13 Oct 96)
- What progress is being made on using encapsulated islets? (6 Oct 96)
- Are pancreatic transplants an option for treatment? (3 Oct 96)
- I wish to discuss BCG Vaccination and Diabetes Type 1 with my Doctor re: my 2 year old son recently diagnosed Type 1 Diabetic. (12 Sep 96)
- What is your recommendation for changing the insulin units and what is the latest research in children's diabetes? (31 Aug 96)
- My daughter's endocrinologist has told me that there will be a cure for my daughter's diabetes. (16 Aug 96)
- I've seen some preliminary information recently about "encapsulated" islet cell transplants. (5 Aug 96)
- I am interested in learning what research is being done to find a cure for diabetes. (16 Jun 96)
- Ten weeks after diagnosis we agreed to an experimental vaccination of BCG. (28 Apr 96)
- I recently heard that the University of Miami might have found a cure diabetes. (19 Mar 96)
- Have you heard of the treatment where cells and marrow have been put in a Type 1 diabetic? (19 Mar 96)
- I have seen news articles on the implanting of insulin producing islets. (11 Mar 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Cure Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.