Research: Cure from 2004
- Is there any chance that there might be a cure for diabetes? (26 Dec 2004)
- What can you tell me about the work of Dr. Denise Faustman? Is there any new information about her efforts? (9 Dec 2004)
- Are there any herb, drug, vitamin, mineral or antioxidants that can gradually cure beta cell damage and the resulting diabetes? (24 Nov 2004)
- Are you optimistic that stem cell research can lead to a cure for diabetes? (28 Aug 2004)
- Is it possible to harvest islet cells from a honeymooning person for future cloning? Are any drugs being developed to help slow the autoimmune system from attacking islet cells? (2 Jun 2004)
- I am 32 years old. Will I see a cure for my son in my life time? (24 May 2004)
- Could you help me find a nutritionist to help with vegetarian meal planning for my recently diagnosed daughter? What is the status of a cure? (2 May 2004)
- Would it be feasible to extract working beta cells during the honeymoon period so they can be reproduced in a laboratory and then replaced? (6 Apr 2004)
- I heard that someone in the U.S. has found a way to treat diabetes with pancreatic cells? Is this true? Is there any news on the cure? (20 Mar 2004)
- Are there any known ways to preserve and expand beta cell mass in new onset patients? Can bitter melon help? (9 Mar 2004)
- I read that an experiment involving cloning of pancreatic beta cells was successful. Do you know when it will be done with humans? (9 Feb 2004)
- At age 40, my brother was diagnosed with type 1. Can several family members go together and donate islet cells for him? (26 Jan 2004)
- I would like to know if there's any possibility of a pancreas replacement operation for a two-year-child. (21 Jan 2004)
- I live in Malta and my 30 year old friend is diabetic. How likely is it that this person will be cured and live a normal life? (13 Jan 2004)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Cure Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.