Research: Cure from 2008
- Now a young adult, my daughter is tired of diabetes. Are there any books to help her cope? Are there any new developments on the horizon? (19 Nov 2008)
- Where can I find a place here in the U.S. or anywhere in the world to take my daughter to stop her autoantibodies from destroying her pancreas? (9 Nov 2008)
- What is your opinion of Dr. Faustman's research using BCG vaccines? (9 Nov 2008)
- I've been hearing for eight years that a cure for type 1 is 10 years away. What is the current status of a cure? I want to share some hope with my daughter. (13 Sep 2008)
- Can a person newly diagnosed with type 1 be cured or at least protect the amount of islets that are not dead? (12 Sep 2008)
- Do you know of any trials going on now that involve stem cells to cure MODY or type 1 diabetes? (25 Aug 2008)
- Can a small child diagnosed with type 1 ever recover from the disease? (10 Mar 2008)
- I feel like I'm failing my child by not curing her with vitamins and such. What is your opinion? Also, is it true that milk is harmful to those with diabetes? (16 Jan 2008)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Cure Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.