Research: Monitoring from 1997
- I took my daughter for a checkup and her doctor told me about a new monitor they are using overseas. You don't have to prick your finger. (16 Dec 97)
- Is it possible to create a computer program that will calculate the amount of insulin a patient should take? (16 Nov 97)
- I have heard that there is a company that has had very positive results on a non-invasive glucose monitor. (14 Sep 97)
- I've heard about non-invasive methods of blood glucose monitoring. Are there any devices to market yet? (7 Sep 97)
- Do you think that the non-invasive blood glucose meters will be available in a near future? (15 Mar 97)
- We have heard that non-invasive blood glucose monitors do in fact exist and are in use. (18 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Monitoring Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.