Research: Monitoring from 1999
- Why isn't there a device that would combine an insulin pump with blood glucose testing? (27 Dec 1999)
- My son has had 4 major hypoglycemic reactions in the last 6 months. (5 Oct 1999)
- I have kept up with the GlucoWatch news. The last thing I read said that it was only for those 18 and older. (14 Sep 1999)
- I am very interested in the GlucoWatch monitor because of a rare condition. (9 Sep 1999)
- Why does Cygnus describe their GlucoWatch as something available to "adults 18 and over" with diabetes? (31 Aug 1999)
- Are there any machines to check my blood glucose and to inject glucagon when I am sleeping? (26 Aug 1999)
- A friend told me they had seen on a TV news article about a monitor that could tell if a diabetic had low blood sugar. (25 Aug 1999)
- A friend told me that there is a new treatment which involves wearing a patch on the skin. (13 Aug 1999)
- Could you tell me if she can expect inhaled insulin and the glucose watch to be available in the coming year? (27 Jun 1999)
- I read about a watch that would give a measured dose of medication for diabetes, at predetermined times during the day. (14 Jun 1999)
- The Cygnus corporation is submitting a pre-market approval for the GlucoWatch non-invasive monitor to the FDA. (2 Jun 1999)
- We have been hearing a lot about non-invasive meters such as the GlucoWatch. (12 Apr 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Monitoring Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.