Research: Monitoring from 2000
- Is there a way for my son to participate in a GlucoWatch study or to obtain a GlucoWatch and sensors prior to marketing? (27 Jul 2000)
- What's the latest word on non-invasive monitors? (6 Jul 2000)
- When do you anticipate the arrival of a "closed loop" insulin pump on the American market? (1 Jul 2000)
- Are you following the Tec-Med non-invasive glucose meter? (30 Jun 2000)
- The FDA Committee recommended approval of the GlucoWatch. Are they looking toward the use for those under 18? (16 Jun 2000)
- Do you have any recent data on the Diasensor? (28 May 2000)
- Can iontophoresis be used to deliver insulin through the skin and also to test glucose levels? (27 Mar 2000)
- Someone told me today they heard on the news that a patch that of insulin could be placed under the skin. (31 Jan 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Monitoring Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.