Research: Monitoring from 2005
- Since the FDA has approved the Guardian RT for adults, do you think it will soon be available for children's use? Why is it limited to adults? (5 Oct 2005)
- Do you know of anyone using the MiniMed Guardian RT Continuous Glucose Monitoring System? What kind of results have there been? (1 Oct 2005)
- I'm looking for a device that my grandson can wear that will monitor his blood sugar continuously. Is there such a device? (27 Apr 2005)
- Is anyone tracking the incidence of type 1 diabetes in the population? What are some of the possible causes for the increase in number of children diagnosed? (15 Mar 2005)
- Is there any reliable new news about SugarTrac? (12 Mar 2005)
- What is the status of research on a device that will monitor blood sugars continuously and alarm for highs and lows? (17 Jan 2005)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Monitoring Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.