Research: Other from 2000
- I have heard that there is a patch soon to be released. Would a fifteen month old be a candidate? (31 Oct 2000)
- I have heard rumors about new medicines so he will not have to have shots. Is there any truth to this? (12 Oct 2000)
- My brother-in-law has diabetes. He has heard of a shot available only in Canada for the treatment of diabetes. Can you give us more information? (8 Oct 2000)
- Since I finished a six month trial of inhaled insulin, I have lost my control. I am worried about side effects. What should I do? (27 Aug 2000)
- I have heard there is an implant that can administer insulin on a regular basis. Is this true? (17 May 2000)
- I heard that a mouth spray form of insulin is in trials in England. subjects chosen for these trials? (13 May 2000)
- I have been reading about Pramlintide. I have heard this would help with digestive problems. (30 Jan 2000)
- We we're wondering if there are any studies on the glycemic control of diabetic children. (11 Jan 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.