Research: Other from 2007
- My daughter tested positive for insulin IgG antibodies, but negative for other antibodies. What does this mean? Is she still producing insulin, but destroying it at the same time? (9 Aug 2007)
- I wonder how your team can be confident there is no relationship between ADHD, dopamine and insulin levels. Could it be this has not been studied? (24 Jun 2007)
- My daughter has had diabetes since birth. Will she have to take insulin forever? Is there any other possible treatment? (5 Jun 2007)
- Does it make any sense to try using oral insulin instead of injections for type 1? (27 Apr 2007)
- How can we find out if our son's diabetes is one caused by a genetic mutation? Our son was diagnosed in August 2006 at the age of three. (15 Mar 2007)
- When an autoimmune attack takes place on the endocrine pancreas, are the alpha cells also destroyed? What cells make amylin? (17 Feb 2007)
- Is it really "safe" for small children with diabetes to run high blood sugars? (16 Feb 2007)
- Has the "Accelerator Hypothesis" ever been proven? I'm curious because most children with type 1 were thin prior to diagnosis. (22 Jan 2007)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.