School and Daycare from 2007
- As an LPN working at a school, am I able to treat a student that has an insulin pump or does that have to be an RN? (23 Dec 2007)
- What do universities typically do to insure the health of students will type 1? (18 Dec 2007)
- The school said my son no longer meets eligibility requirements for a 504 because of changes in the law and he needs an Individualized Health Plan. Is my son still protected? (21 May 2007)
- We have been battling with the school nurse all year. She recently gave my daughter 6.3 extra units of insulin. What are our options? (8 Apr 2007)
- My daughter's blood sugar was not checked before she took a standardized test. Do I have a legal right to insist she get another chance? (12 Mar 2007)
- My daughter's day care has told us we must provide a lunch based on state guidelines rather than a low carbohydrate meal, which we give to avoid a lunchtime shot. What are your thoughts? (5 Jan 2007)
[ Topical Index | Current School and Daycare Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.