Sick Days from 2006
- When ill, my son-in-law, who has type 1, is angry and moody. He refuses to seek medical help. Are his mood swings caused by fluctuating blood sugars? (23 Dec 2006)
- My daughter has been vomiting today. We are worried about lows and ketones. Our doctor has us giving small doses of glucagon and insulin. What is your approach? (21 Dec 2006)
- Since his diagnosis a week ago, my son has been ill and having low blood sugars. Is he entering the "honeymoon" phase? Do we need to adjust his insulin? (14 Dec 2006)
- My daughter went to the ER with flu-like symptoms and ketones. Now home, she has moderate ketones. How do I get rid of them without another ER visit? (4 Apr 2006)
- During her recent illness, I gave my daughter glucagon twice to bring up her blood sugars. She is still running low. What could be going on? (24 Mar 2006)
- My toddler has rotavirus. I'm concerned about my son, who has had type 1 for about a year. What do I do if he shows signs of the illness? (21 Mar 2006)
[ Topical Index | Current Sick Days Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.