Other Social Issues from 1997
- I have been a school bus driver for 5 years, and now that I'm on insulin the government says I can't drive any more. (8 Nov 97)
- We are concerned about the quality of care we will receive should we have to use a pediatric endocrinologist in the German health care system. (7 Jul 97)
- Our daughter was diagnosed 5 months ago. As she approaches driving age we worry that many states don't allow diabetics to drive. (6 Jul 97)
- I have recently befriended a diabetic and am concerned about her health. (24 Jun 97)
- I received a kidney/pancreas transplant 5 years ago. I was asked to give a speech for a teen support group. (2 Apr 97)
- My three year old daughter was diagnosed 9 months ago. I am having trouble making any progress with potty training. (16 Mar 97)
- I purchased a hot-tub and noticed that there was a warning about diabetics having to take extra care in its use. (16 Mar 97)
- Our grandchild was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at age 10. What should we know if the child is in our care for a visit? (16 Mar 97)
- What are your guidelines for babysitters for children with diabetes? (16 Mar 97)
- Our 11 year old son has been diabetic since age four and a bed wetter since around that time. Is this diabetes related/aggravated? (15 Mar 97)
- Why are diabetics advised to consult their doctor before using a hot tub? (19 Feb 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Social Issues Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.