Other Social Issues from 1998
- I know diabetes is nothing to be ashamed about, but I don't want them to know. (6 Nov 1998)
- Can a person with diabetes be prevented from being hired as a firefighter? (26 Oct 1998)
- Are there any laws to help my mom consistently work one schedule? (1 Sep 1998)
- I'm a 15 year old girl and I've just been diagnosed. I'm already tired of it, and I don't know how to do this my whole life. (13 Aug 1998)
- I have a friend who had to quit her job because she had diabetes very badly. (1 Apr 1998)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Social Issues Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.