Other Social Issues from 2008
- How can I get my son to get involved with groups or other children who have diabetes? (27 Aug 2008)
- My niece, who is now staying with me, doesn't take care of her diabetes. What kind of help is there out there that can help us deal with this? (17 Jul 2008)
- Do you support a public school requiring diabetic students to submit to a blood glucose test whenever the principal requests, for discipline purposes, specifically, before the student is investigated? (26 Jun 2008)
- Is there a facility in the U.S. where my friend's son can go for help with diabetes, substance abuse and alcoholism? (20 Apr 2008)
- My child, who is in mom's custody, has wildly fluctuating blood sugars. Should I push the doctor to call Child Protective Services? Or, is there a way to get the doctor involved with changing custody? (10 Mar 2008)
- How can I convince the doctors that I am doing all in my power to take care of my daughter's diabetes, that her high A1c was due to a malfunctioning meter and puberty? (29 Jan 2008)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Social Issues Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.