Surgery from 2003
- I am interested in receiving cosmetic surgery--tummy tuck and liposuction. I have Type 1 and wear an insulin pump. (22 Dec 2003)
- What risks are involved in having teeth pulled? What precautions would you recommend? (25 Sep 2003)
- My son needs to have his wisdom teeth removed soon because they are becoming impacted, and I have several questions. (3 Sep 2003)
- Are there any time released medications? What about having surgery on my foot when my sugar is under control? (22 Aug 2003)
- My daughter has just been diagnosed with scoliosis and may require back surgery. What are the increased risks? (30 May 2003)
- Is this possible to remove the pancreas without having huge complications? (30 May 2003)
- Do you have any suggestions for diet during the first 48 hours after wisdom tooth removal surgery?. (30 May 2003)
- Is liposuction safe for people with type 1 diabetes? (11 May 2003)
- I am worried about the risks involved with surgery for an older person who has diabetes. Is there anything we, his family, can do? (19 Feb 2003)
[ Topical Index | Current Surgery Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.