Thyroid from 1996
- My daughter is 6 and has been diagnosed Type 1 since the age of three at the same time diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Is this normal? (2 Dec 96)
- My last results of testing was .78 on the T4 and 4.65 on the T5 test. Please help me understand this profile, if you can. (30 Nov 96)
- At the moment, neither my diabetes nor my hyperthyroidism is well controlled. Any suggestions? (31 Oct 96)
- What I seem to struggle with the most is fatigue and lack of energy. Is that a normal part of being diabetic? (7 Sep 96)
- What exactly is the correlation between hypothyroidism and diabetes? (14 Aug 96)
- Is there any information about diabetes and the thyroid? (22 Jun 96)
- I am looking for information regarding the link between possible thyroid problems and Type 1 diabetes. (16 Jun 96)
- I have Type 2 Diabetes (mature onset). I also have Hypothyroidism.... (26 Mar 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Thyroid Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.