Thyroid from 1997
- My endocrinologist has determined that I have an enlarged thyroid gland. He has prescribed Armour Thyroid tablets. (10 Dec 97)
- My son is 5 years old and recently developed antibodies to his thyroid. Is this common? (22 Nov 97)
- I have Hashimoto's thyroid disease. Am I eventually going to be a Type 1? (31 Aug 97)
- My 10 year old son was diagnosed with diabetes one year ago. I am 35 years old and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism six weeks ago. (30 Aug 97)
- My son is a recently diagnosed Type 1 diabetic. His thyroglobulin level was very high. Should we have any reason for concern? (21 May 97)
- Do thyroid problems cause symptoms of being hot? (28 Apr 97)
- How much does the thyroid play into diabetes, and could there be a chance of the thyroid being misdiagnosed as diabetes? (28 Mar 97)
- My daughter was diagnosed with IDDM in April 96. A recent trip to the doctor's diagnosed a slightly enlarged thyroid. (15 Mar 97)
- I read about treatable Type 1 diabetes associated illnesses and have a concern that our son may have Graves' Disease. (16 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Thyroid Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.