Thyroid from 2001
- I had elevated thyroid antibodies, and my doctor informed me this doesn't need treatment but needing watching. Should I be concerned? (26 Nov 2001)
- Is it common for children with diabetes to also develop hypothyroidism? (29 Oct 2001)
- My last thyroid level was still low, but once my thyroid stabilizes, will I need to raise my basal rates? (2 Sep 2001)
- Recently I noticed that my heart rate at rest rarely goes below 90 (it used to be between 60 and 70). What is this? (28 Aug 2001)
- I am having problems with cold hands and feet. Could this have anything to do with my diabetes? (20 Aug 2001)
- My son has type 1 diabetes, and recent lab results revealed a slightly low thyroid level. What does this test result indicate? What are the potential implications? (20 Aug 2001)
- My niece's doctors are baffled and don't seem to feel the swelling and weight gain are much of an issue at all. (14 Jul 2001)
- I was diagnosed with diabetes about four months ago and recently had high thyroid antibodies. What does this mean? Should I be concerned? (10 Jul 2001)
- My 10 year old daughter (type 1 diabetes for three years) has had puzzling thyroid blood tests. Should her tests be repeated regularly? (7 Jul 2001)
- Can my wife's medications cause hair loss? (28 Jun 2001)
- Can the thyroid gland be enlarged due to the infection? (30 May 2001)
- Since my son has been put on the thyroid medication, he has been going low every night between midnight and 3:00 am. (26 May 2001)
- My 17 year old daughter has recently noticed that her hair has become dry and unhealthy. (18 Apr 2001)
- Does my 12 year old daughter now have diabetes? Did the obesity cause the thyroid problem? (11 Jan 2001)
[ Topical Index | Current Thyroid Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.