Thyroid from 2003
- I have severe photophobia that started approximately 4 years ago and it is worsening. (27 Dec 2003)
- If I got my thyroid out, would this stop the antibodies from attacking my thyroid? (24 Dec 2003)
- I have noticed a mildly severe hair loss, I have been suffering from bad headaches, and I have been feeling very tired. (3 Oct 2003)
- Am I worrying for nothing or should I be concerned about having gestational diabetes? (13 Sep 2003)
- Can explain my daughter's thyroid tests? Would corticosteroids or methotrexate be better to treat her eosinophilic fasciitis? (25 Jul 2003)
- Any ideas as to why I seem to be freezing cold all the time? What can I do to alleviate my refrigerator syndrome? (2 Jun 2003)
- My eight year old daughter, who has had type 1 diabetes for two and half years just had thyroid tests. I am concerned about these results and want another opinion as to what is going on. (26 May 2003)
- Is there any reason that Synthroid would be needed after growth has been completed? Is there any reason not to stop taking it? (19 May 2003)
- Does an underactive thyroid cause a person to require more or less insulin? (11 May 2003)
- My son's hyperthyroidism suddenly changed to hypothyroidism, and we are unable to control his blood glucose. (30 Mar 2003)
- Please help us with any advice as we are desperate to get my niece back to normal. (14 Feb 2003)
[ Topical Index | Current Thyroid Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.