Thyroid from 2005
- Are thyroid antibodies ever falsely positive? Once positive, mine are now normal. Could I have Eurothyroid Sick Syndrome? (28 Dec 2005)
- I have what I think is impaired glucose tolerance. Is my hypothyroidism causing high blood sugars? How can I slow my progression to diabetes? (19 Oct 2005)
- Since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism two years ago, my daughter has gained weight. How can we help her lose the weight? Is something else wrong? (26 Sep 2005)
- I've been hypothyroid for 20 years. Recently, my blood sugar was 166 mg/dl [9.2 mmol/L]. Is this related to my hypothyroidism? What treatment do I need? (10 Sep 2005)
- Is it possible that hypothyroidism can lead to weight loss instead of weight gain in someone with type 1? (26 Jul 2005)
- I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I am looking for statistics on the likelihood that I will get diabetes. Do you know this information? (23 Jul 2005)
- My teen son, who has type 1, has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and growth hormone deficiency. Is there a correlation between these hormone issues? (30 May 2005)
- Is my low TSH causing my hypoglycemia? (25 Apr 2005)
- I recently stopped taking methimazole for Graves' disease. What are the long term effects of this drug? I am not interested in drinking radioactove iodine. (5 Apr 2005)
- My younger daughter has Hashimoto's disease and maybe also type 1. Should I have the pediatrician run blood tests? Is there a connection between thyroid disease and diabetes? (15 Mar 2005)
- Does Synthroid cause blood sugar control problems? This was the case with my daughter, whose control is better since she stopped taking it. (23 Feb 2005)
- My child was diagnosed in October 2004. Since I have Hashimoto's, should I have his thyroid tested? Should I have my two month old tested for diabetes? (8 Feb 2005)
- Since being diagnosed with an overactive thyroid, my daughter's health has deteriorated. Are the two illnesses complicating each other? (21 Jan 2005)
- Is hypothyroid with goiter reversible? Is it common for young children? Are there other autoimmune disorders for which my daughter should be tested? (21 Jan 2005)
- My son's blood sugars are bouncing. He has celiac and hypothyroidism. We are awaiting the results of his Addison's disease test. Is he still be in his honeymoon? (10 Jan 2005)
[ Topical Index | Current Thyroid Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.