Thyroid from 2008
- Is Synthroid the only treatment for Hashimoto's thyroiditis? (6 Dec 2008)
- I've had type 1 for 23 years and have been gaining weight since pumping and having thyroid issues. How can I stop gaining weight and start losing it? (31 Aug 2008)
- How would untreated Hashimoto's thyroiditis affect blood sugar levels? How might starting a regimen of thyroxine affect sugar levels and/or insulin effectiveness? (18 Aug 2008)
- Recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, how will Synthroid affect my daughter's insulin/blood sugars? (25 Jun 2008)
- While looking at my teen son's medical records, I saw that he has chronic thyroiditis, but the doctor never told me. What does this mean? Does he need medication for this? (24 Jan 2008)
[ Topical Index | Current Thyroid Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.