Tight Control from 2003
- My son is 7 years old and has had type 1 diabetes for about 4 years. We have had an ongoing problems of mid morning high blood sugars. (2 Dec 2003)
- What is the best approach, in your expert opinion, for keeping tighter control over blood sugars? (25 Nov 2003)
- Is there are chance I will develop complications in the future if the A1c test results remain within this range? (13 Aug 2003)
- Do hemoglobin A1cs tend to improve when people switch from NPH to Lantus? (27 Jul 2003)
- Wouldn't more damage be done because of the greater fluctuations in blood glucose? (25 Jul 2003)
[ Topical Index | Current Tight Control Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.