Transplants from 1997
- I have heard of beta cell transplants with bone marrow. Can I have this done for my son now before severe problems develop? (22 Nov 97)
- My 15 year old daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes two weeks ago. Can I donate 50% of my pancreas to her? (9 Nov 97)
- Could you give me more information on the discovery about being able to transplant organs without being a perfect match? (12 Aug 97)
- What countries do fetal tissue transplants for diabetics? (26 Jul 97)
- Would beta cell replacement count as a transplant? (10 Jul 97)
- I read that there was some research going on at the University of Miami regarding implantation of islets. (25 Mar 97)
- I would like to know about a pancreas and kidney transplant combination. (8 Feb 97)
- I have heard rumor of pancreas transplants in a major United States city. (4 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Transplants Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.