Traveling from 1996
- Is there a problem with Regular and NPH being subjected to x-rays? (18 Nov 96)
- As we are making our plans we have been told that we must have access to an international doctor. Is this true? (3 Nov 96)
- I have a friend currently living in Moscow whose 8 year old child.... (16 May 96)
- Do you have any suggestions for battling time changes when flying from one continent to another? (21 Mar 96)
- We plan to take our child on a couple of trips over the next few months; both by airplane. (18 Jan 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Traveling Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.