Traveling from 1997
- We are planing to invite our Godchild from Germany to visit us. How will we deal with the time difference? (21 Sep 97)
- When traveling by air, is there any problem with taking insulin in the pressurized cabin of a plane? (12 Jul 97)
- I am with a group of students going on a trip. What advice would you give as to how best look after this team member with diabetes? (9 May 97)
- Her mother tells me that the "honeymoon" period will make it dangerous for her to travel. Is this accurate? (10 Apr 97)
- Melatonin has been recommended to us as a way to reduce the effects of jet lag on an overnight flight. (23 Mar 97)
- How do we adjust the timing of his injections (2 times a day) to fit our travel schedule? (9 Mar 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Traveling Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.