Traveling from 2006
- Since my son usually runs high when travelling by car, is it unreasonable for me to ask that he be allowed to fly for a band trip rather than endure the 24 hour ride? (2 Nov 2006)
- When she travels to England, Spain, France and Italy, what should my teen daughter do if she loses her diabetes supplies or they are stolen? (12 Jul 2006)
- I would like to take my twins, both of whom have diabetes, to the Dominican Republic. What are local hospitals like? What do I do if they get sick? (26 Jun 2006)
- My teen daughter has had diabetes for 13 years and takes good care of herself. She wants to go on a school trip to Ecuador. Should I let her go? (25 Jun 2006)
- When my daughter travels overseas, she plans to use a Frio wallet for her insulin. What can she use to keep the bottles from breaking? (12 May 2006)
- If I take my daughter to Honduras this summer, where can I find a pediatric endocrinologist there? Is international travel safe for a child with type 1? (9 May 2006)
[ Topical Index | Current Traveling Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.