Weight and Weight Loss from 2006
- Are there any weight loss supplements that are safe for me to take? I'm 15 and overweight. (30 Dec 2006)
- My daughter is testing more frequently to improve control. But, she's gaining weight. Why? How can we help her lose weight without affecting her improved control? (23 Dec 2006)
- How do I go about gaining weight without compromising my blood sugar control? (19 Nov 2006)
- I am having trouble losing weight. Would whey products and workout supplements help? Why is my post-exercise blood sugar elevated? (5 Sep 2006)
- I had gastric bypass surgery in 2003. I stopped losing weight, but need to drop another 100 pounds. Is there a medical reason that I could not get a micro pouch? (28 Aug 2006)
- My friend, who has had diabetes for 16 years, has an A1c of 9.0. She eats well and exercises, but is unable to lose weight. What should she do? (26 Jul 2006)
- Is it possible to lose weight gained from taking medication? I use a treadmill and take water aerobics. (18 Jun 2006)
- My doctor put me on metformin and something else that caused me problems. I stopped taking them. Now, I feel great and want to go back on the Atkins diet. What should I do? (6 Jun 2006)
- I've had diabetes for 21 years and had an A1c of 6.1, but keep overeating. What do you recommend to help me stick to my diet and lose weight? (3 Jun 2006)
- What can I do to lose weight? I exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet and take Lantus and Humalog for my type 1. (30 May 2006)
- My daughter is dieting and exercising, but cannot lose weight. She takes quinapril and Lipitor. Are they causing her weight gain or water retention? (11 May 2006)
- Since puberty, my teen daughter is gaining weight despite cutting calories and increasing exercise. Would metformin help her lose weight? (4 May 2006)
- Despite exercise and diet, my daughter is overweight. What could the problem be? She is also depressed. Could she be deficient in certain minerals or vitamins? (18 Jan 2006)
[ Topical Index | Current Weight and Weight Loss Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.