Weight and Weight Loss from 2007
- What diet pills, if any, can I take that won't affect my diabetes? (18 Dec 2007)
- My blood sugars remain around 200 mg/dl [11.1 mmol/L] despite my medication. I continue to overeat. How can I control my appetite? (29 Nov 2007)
- My son is not gaining much weight, two years after his diagnosis. Should I give him more carbohydrates/more insulin? Why does his Humalog take so long to work? (22 Oct 2007)
- As a person with type 1, how can I lose weight? I have been reducing my insulin, exercising and eating healthy. (21 Sep 2007)
- Is it possible to lose weight with type 1 diabetes? (26 Jul 2007)
- Since my diagnosis 14 months ago, I have gained 25 pounds despite following a diet and exercising. Could insulin be causing my weight gain? (14 May 2007)
- Since his recent diagnosis, my son has good blood sugars on Lantus once a day, but he has lost 11 pounds. Why can't he gain weight? (16 Feb 2007)
- Now that I have good control, how can I lose weight while still maintaining control of my blood sugars? I have type 1 and take insulin four times a day. (20 Jan 2007)
- Diagnosed with pre-diabetes, my husband needs to lose weight. What advice do you have to help him lose weight and be healthy? (13 Jan 2007)
[ Topical Index | Current Weight and Weight Loss Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.