Weight and Weight Loss from 2008
- Since his diagnosis in March 2007, my son has gained no weight. His blood sugars have been fine and he hasn't been ill. Is this something about which I should be concerned? (30 Sep 2008)
- I've had type 1 for 23 years and have been gaining weight since pumping and having thyroid issues. How can I stop gaining weight and start losing it? (31 Aug 2008)
- Although active, my daughter has gained almost 30 pounds in the past few years so the endocrinologist has recommended more protein to help her lose weight. What do you suggest? (29 Aug 2008)
- I keep gaining weight. How can I stop this? I take insulin and metformin. Will I slim down when I get older? (14 Aug 2008)
- I exercise regularly and eat well, but am gaining, not losing, weight. What else do you recommend for weight loss? What should my average daily dose of insulin be? (17 Jul 2008)
- What do you know about the supplement Lipovox? It's supposed to help you lose weight and gain energy. (2 Jul 2008)
- Does injected insulin cause weight gain? I've been on insulin for 42 years, but have gained 35 pounds in the past three years, since starting Lantus. (1 Jun 2008)
- Why can't I lose weight? I've gained 25 pounds since my diagnosis with type 1 five years ago and can't lose it despite a healthy diet. (1 Jun 2008)
- How can a type 1 diabetic lose weight? (12 May 2008)
- Diagnosed last August, my teen son is unable to gain weight. What could be the problem? Should he have further tests? What are the risks for my older son? (3 Mar 2008)
- Diagnosed with type 1 18 months ago, my teen daughter keeps gaining weight. What should she do to lose weight? (24 Jan 2008)
- Where can I find help with dietary planning so I can lose weight? I was just diagnosed with diabetes and told to lose weight. (21 Jan 2008)
[ Topical Index | Current Weight and Weight Loss Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.