A quick search for "diabetes" at a major search engine like Google reveals many millions of results. Frankly, most are not worth your time. Many promote products of dubious value. Some, however, offer excellent information. The sites included in the links below are ones we have found to be worth your time.
- The American Diabetes Association
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- The Canadian Diabetes Association
- Corporations Involved with Diabetes
- General On-line Sources
- Government Institutions, Universities and Hospitals
- Medical and Research Information
- Miscellaneous Links
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
For More Information
Last Updated: Monday March 08, 2010 21:28:13
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.