Legislative and Legal News from 1996
- Federal Aviation Adminstration (FAA) announces that people with IDDM can receive Third-Class Airman Medical Certificate required to obtain a private pilot's license. (1 December 1996)
- MiniMed Inc. and Disetronic Medical Systems, Inc. announce settlement of lawsuits. MiniMed and Disetronic make insulin pumps.
- ADA files a class action lawsuit against two California state agencies for violating Americans with Disabilities Act and discriminating against children with diabetes. (8 October 1996)
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (8 October 1996)
- Letter from Ron Brenners regarding the FDA and non-invasive glucose sensors (3 October 1996)
- Lilly Calls Novo Nordisk Litigation Unnecessary (4 September 1996)
- KinderCare to Accept Children with Diabetes (22 August 1996)
- President Clinton Signs Kassebaum-Kennedy (21 August 1996)
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (21 August 1996)
- JDF Says Thank you to Members of the House (19 August 1996)
- Novo Nordisk files suit against Eli Lilly over Lilly's marketing of new insulin cartidges. (1 August 1996)
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (29 July 1996)
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (24 June 1996)
- The National Diabetes Research Coalition Legislative Alert (13 June 1996)
- The Kassebaum-Kennedy Health Care Reform Act of 1995 (S.1028)
This bill deserves the support of everyone, especially those with diabetes.
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (23 May 1996)
[ Current Legislative and Legal News | News from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 21:02:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.