Legislative and Legal News from 2012
6 December 2012
- Saturday’s letters: Hold Alberta Tories to insulin-pump promise.
14 November 2012
- Final FDA Artificial Pancreas Guidance a Milestone for People with Type 1 Diabetes. See also The Artificial Pancreas Device System (APDS) - FDA’s Efforts to Advance Artificial Pancreas Device Systems and the Challenges Ahead and Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff The Content of Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) and Premarket Approval (PMA) Applications for Artificial Pancreas Device Systems.
10 October 2012
- Medtronic Minimed sues Insulet for patent infringement.
12 September 2012
- Boy with diabetes denied admission to primary school in the UK.
5 September 2012
- American Diabetes Association Applauds D.C. Public Schools Agreement and D.C. Department of Health Rulemaking to Ensure Children with Diabetes are Safe at School.
30 August 2012
- Behind Bars, with Diabetes. Readers are encourage to sign the petition requesting that the United States Penitentiary in Leavenworth, KS Provide People with Diabetes with Adequate Medical Care.
- D.C. allows non-nurses to treat diabetic students after incident.
20 June 2012
- American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Louisiana Senate Bill 759.
- American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Connecticut House Bill 5348.
2 May 2012
- MPs quizzed by young people over diabetes.
25 April 2012
- New bill provides diabetes care in schools.
- Governor signs Rep. Ramsey's school diabetes treatment law.
- Gloucestershire student raises awareness for diabetes.
8 February 2012
- Bill would require school systems to do more for children with diabetes.
- School Nursing Shortage: A Catch-22 for Families.
[ Current Legislative and Legal News | News from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Thursday January 01, 2015 15:28:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.