Diabetes News in the Popular Press from 1998
- The Carousel of Hope Ball (29 October 1998)
- Miss America Wears A Minimed Insulin Pump To Treat Her Diabetes. (27 September 1998)
- Nicole Johnson, Miss America 1999, has Type 1 diabetes and uses an insulin pump. (20 September 1998)
- Lilly announces Diabetes Scholarship Program for the 1998 school year. The application deadline is March 31, 1998.
- John B. Shaw (PADI OWSI 39129) is interested in locating diabetics 18 years or older that are SCUBA divers interested in participating in a Divers Alet Network study of SCUBA with diabetes. Send email email@example.com. Must be insulin dependant.
[ Current Diabetes News in the Popular Press | News from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday May 17, 2005 08:50:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.