- On Kids, Injections, And Maintaining Trust from Diabetes Forecast offers good advice to parents of toddlers with diabetes.
- Should Children Test in the Classroom? Read what other parents think in this discussion thread from the CompuServe Diabetes Forum.
- Glycohemoglobin and similar diabetes tests are explained by Dr. William Quick.
- Ultrasound could end insulin shots. Learn more and meet the MIT researchers involved.
- You can reuse syringes and lancets.
- The Insulin That Came Out of The Cold talks about not keeping insulin in the refrigerator.
Last Updated: Wednesday March 16, 2005 16:45:16
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.