The Internet contains a wealth of information that might be of interest to parents. Here are just a few.
- Parents can find general pediatric information at the web site of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Dr. Greene's HouseCalls is a general pediatric resource.
- KidsHealth offers a wide range of information for parents, kids and teens.
- KidSource OnLine is a "...source for education, healthcare, and recreation information that will make a difference in the lives of our children."
- Parents Place calls itself the The Parenting Resource Center on the Web. It contains a wealth of information in articles, on-line chat, and a long list of catalogs to order.
Last Updated: Wednesday February 14, 2007 15:19:46
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.