Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Senseonics Announces First Study Participant Implanted in the U.S. as Part of the PROMISE 180-Day Sensor Clinical Study and the Submission of Key PMA Supplements to the FDA to Advance Current 90-Day Product.
- Beta Bionics Announces Final Closing of Its $63 Million Series B Financing.
- Zealand Pharma completes equity investment in strategic partner Beta Bionics.
- Bigfoot Biomedical Announces Next Step for Connected Injection System. See also Bigfoot Biomedical Announces Partnership with Lilly.
- New Prediction Feature for Hypoglycemia Now Available in Sugar.IQ(TM) Personal Diabetes Assistant App, Developed by Medtronic and IBM Watson Health.
- Cecelia Health Partners with JCHR and the Helmsley Trust To Transform the Lives and Health Outcomes of People Living with Diabetes.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Announces Global Partnership With POCTech to Distribute and Co-develop Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems.
- Tidepool to Develop Tidepool Loop with New $6M Funding Commitment from Helmsley Charitable Trust and JDRF.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Releases Additional Phase 3 Clinical Trial Data on Its Ready-to-Use Liquid Glucagon Pen.
- Diabetes Technology Society announces that Insulet Corporation's Omnipod DASH™ System is the first insulin pump evaluated under the DTSec Cybersecurity Standard.
- JDRF, ADA and Helmsley Charitable Trust Announce Funding of Quantitative Analysis of Insulin Purchased from Pharmacies in the U.S.
- Tidepool intends to deliver Loop as a supported, FDA-regulated mobile app in the App Store.
- Beta Bionics Awarded Up to $2 Million NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grant.
- Tech Update: Medtronic Minimed 670G approved in Canada.
- Results from Two Phase 3 Studies Show Lilly's Ultra Rapid Lispro (URLi) Met Primary Efficacy Endpoint in People with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. See also Ultra-rapid insulin improves postprandial glucose levels in type 1, type 2 diabetes.
- Health Canada approves TRESIBA® for children with Type 1 diabetes.
- Abbott′s FreeStyle® Libre 2, with Optional Real-Time Alarms, Secures CE Mark for Use in Europe.
- Beyond Type 1 Receives $300,985 Helmsley Charitable Trust Grant for DKA Awareness Campaign.
- Diabetes Scholars - A Program of Beyond Type 1.
- Beta Bionics Secures an Initial $50 Million Series B Round.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Wednesday January 09, 2019 21:39:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.