Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- JDRF Presents New Guide for Parents of Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Continues Supporting Diabetes Hands Foundation.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering.
- Medtronic Gains Approval of First Artificial Pancreas Device System with Threshold Suspend Automation.
- Sansum Diabetes Research Institute, University of California, Santa Barbara Conduct Innovative Artificial Pancreas – Ultra-Rapid-Acting Inhaled Insulin Trial Funded by JDRF. Be sure to watch the video about the incredible impact of using inhaled insulin before meals in this artificial pancreas project.
- JDRF Honors Researchers Whose Insights on Early Type 1 Diabetes Development Have Set the Stage for Disease Prevention in Children.
- Waltham organization announces diabetes/eating disorder program.
- DiabetesSisters receives $200,000 grant from the Helmsley Charitable Trust to improve outcomes for women with Type 1 diabetes.
- MannKind Reports Positive Data from a Phase 3 Clinical Study of AFREZZA in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.
- ImmusanT Initiates Study at Joslin Diabetes Center to Investigate Relationship Between Celiac Disease and Type 1 Diabetes.
- JDRF Announces Two Partnerships to Develop Stable, Pumpable Glucagon to Support Advanced Generation Artificial Pancreas Systems.
- Zealand presents first data on novel liquid glucagon peptide agonist, showing potential to treat and/or prevent severe hypoglycemia associated with diabetes.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co. : JDRF Extends Collaboration with BD to Develop Combined Infusion and Monitoring Products for People with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Symphony CGM System Presentation and Demonstration.
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation President and CEO Robert A. Pearlman Stepping Down After 20 Years.
- Rhythm Announces Phase 1b Results for Ghrelin Prokinetic RM-131 for Gastroparesis in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Type 1 diabetes network expands reach with online sign-up, nationwide testing.
- JDRF Welcomes David E. Wheadon, M.D. as New Executive Vice President of Research and Advocacy.
- Lilly Diabetes and Disney Publishing Worldwide Expand Collaboration.
- JDRF Announces Delegates for its 2013 Children’s Congress.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday December 04, 2013 16:27:34
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.