Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- FDA Advisory Committee Votes in Favor of Non-Adjunctive Label for DexCom G5 Mobile CGM System.
- Tandem Diabetes Care® Announces Expanded Pediatric Indication of t:slim® Insulin Pump for Ages 6 and Older.
- Bigfoot Biomedical Enrolls First Patients in Clinical Trial of smartloop™ Automated Insulin Delivery System.
- Tandem Diabetes Care and TypeZero Technologies Announce License Agreement to Accelerate Development and Commercialization of Closed-Loop Artificial Pancreas System.
- First Type 1 Diabetes Patient in Europe is Free from Insulin Therapy after Undergoing Diabetes Research Institute’s BioHub Transplant Technique.
- JDRF Announces Partnership with Arecor Ltd to Support Development of a Stable, Rapid-Acting, Ultra-Concentrated Insulin.
- DreaMed Diabetes Raises $3.3 Million From Norma Investments and a Strategic Investor.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces FDA Clearance of Remote Software Update Tool for Insulin Pumps.
- JDRF and TrialReach Launch a New, No Cost Clinical Trial Matching Tool to Solve Critical Challenges in Diabetes Research.
- Insulet Launches New Educational iPad App: Toby’s T1D Tale.
- Fifth Anniversary Advocating for a Type 1 Diabetes Cure.
- Congressional Members Join the Diabetes Patient Advocacy Coalition in Call for Immediate Suspension of Medicare's Bidding Program.
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Announces 2016 Scholarship Recipients.
- Valeritas Announces Retrospective Analysis of the V-Go® Disposable Insulin Delivery Device Published Online in Drugs-Real World Outcomes, an International, Peer-Reviewed Journal.
- Senseonics Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Roche.
- Senseonics receives CE Mark for implantable continuous glucose monitoring system.
- New Vigilant™ Diabetes Management Companion Launched in U.S. That Alerts Users to Risk of Severe Hypoglycemia in Next 24 Hours.
- Islet transplantation restores blood sugar awareness and control in type 1 diabetes.
- Helmsley Awards $2.1 Million to Penn, Stanford and Seattle Children's Research Institute to Explore Cell-Based Therapies for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Solving a genetic mystery in type 1 diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday July 27, 2016 20:52:27
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.