Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.
Press Releases from 2013
22 May 2013
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation President and CEO Robert A. Pearlman Stepping Down After 20 Years.
- Rhythm Announces Phase 1b Results for Ghrelin Prokinetic RM-131 for Gastroparesis in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.
8 May 2013
- Type 1 diabetes network expands reach with online sign-up, nationwide testing.
- JDRF Welcomes David E. Wheadon, M.D. as New Executive Vice President of Research and Advocacy.
1 May 2013
- Lilly Diabetes and Disney Publishing Worldwide Expand Collaboration.
24 April 2013
- JDRF Announces Delegates for its 2013 Children’s Congress.
3 April 2013
- Biodel Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Ultra-Rapid-Acting Insulin Candidate BIOD-123 for the Treatment of Diabetes.
- U.S. FDA Approves INVOKANA™ (Canagliflozin) for the Treatment of Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. See also F.D.A. Approves a New Diabetes Drug From J.&J.
27 February 2013
- t:connect Application receives FDA Clearance.
13 February 2013
- Lilly Diabetes celebrates six years of scholarship support for American Diabetes Association diabetes summer camps by sending 90 children to camp in 2013.
- JDRF and California Institute for Regenerative Medicine Increase Funding of ViaCyte.
6 February 2013
- New clinical study with Diamyd’s diabetes vaccine.
30 January 2013
- JDRF Announces New Award in Honor of Dr. George Eisenbarth.
16 January 2013
- American Diabetes Association Announces Heather Berg as the 2013 National Youth Advocate.
9 January 2013
- Lilly Diabetes supports Diabetes Scholars Foundation with $100,000 donation in 2013.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces Partnership with JDRF to Develop Novel Dual-Chamber Infusion Pump.
- $11.8 million contract funds microbiome work in type 1 diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, please use our Feedback Form. Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday May 22, 2013 14:36:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.