The Travels of Rufus #11
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #11 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Oct 2002
- The Frankart Family, Ohio, USA - Nov 2002
- The Ritter Family, Washington, USA - Jan 2003
- The DeLisle Family, Rhode Island, USA - Mar 2003
- The Dominguez Family, Florida, USA - May 2003
- The Hansbury Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Jun 2003
The first Rufus 11 was missing in action and was recently replaced by a new Rufus 11
- The Youngmark Family, Kansas, USA - May 2004
- The Shaw Family, Texas , USA - Jun 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Sunday December 26, 2004 19:38:17
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.